Loaded Veggie Mediterranean Pizza
Loaded veggie Mediterranean Pizza – A tasty homemade vegetarian pizza loaded with Mediterranean flavor! It is refreshing, healthy, and easy to make!
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 large pizza 1x
- Category: Main course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 large store-bought, cooked pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce of your choice
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 green bell pepper, sliced
- 8 to 10 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/6 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Prepare all the toppings (slice the vegetables) and set them aside.
- On a cooked pizza crust, spread the pizza sauce thinly.
- Cover the crust by sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese evenly.
- Add all the toppings.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Bake for 8 minutes or so until the mozzarella cheese melts.
- Enjoy right away.
- If you are using a homemade crust, part-bake the crust first. I baked my crust at 450F for 6 minutes.
- When adding the pizza sauce, make sure not to add too much. I add just enough sauce to cover the crust.
- This pizza should remind you of having a big Greek salad. So all the veggies still retain their crunch. If you are not a fan of eating relatively raw veggies, you can bake them longer in the oven.
- The amount of pizza sauce, cheese, and topping amounts depends on the size of your pizza crust and personal taste. Feel free to adjust the amount to your liking.
Keywords: Loaded veggie Mediterranean pizza, Mediterranean pizza, Greek Pizza, Loaded veggie pizza