Frozen Mango and Pineapple Margarita
Frozen Mango and Pineapple Margarita - Make restaurant style frozen margarita at home! Easy homemade frozen margarita recipe that's perfect for summer!
- Author: George
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 frozen margaritas 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mexican
For frozen margarita
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup margarita mix
- 1/3 cup silver tequila
- 1 to 3/4 cup ice
For the rim of glass
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon Tajin classic seasoning
- On a small size plate, mix together the sugar and Tajin classic seasoning.
- Wet the rim of margarita glass with a lime or lemon wedge and dip the glass in the sugar and Tajin mixture. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the margarita in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and pour the mixture into the glass and serve right away.
- Rim your glass with sugar and Tajin classic seasoning is totally optional. You can use classic salt rim or sugar rim. Or skip this step all together. I personally think the subtle spiciness from the Tajin seasoning brings out the sweetness of the fruits even more.
- This recipe makes two frozen margaritas but if you want to make it for larger crowd, simply scale up the ingredients.
Keywords: Frozen mango and pineapple margaritas, frozen margaritas, frozen mango margaritas