Small Batch Toaster Oven Cashew Coconut Granola
Sweet and crunchy cashew coconut granola is a small batch recipe you can whip up in your toaster oven! Quick, easy, simple, and absolutely delicious!
- Author: George
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Granola
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 and 1/3 cup old fashion oats
- 1/3 cup raw cashew, chopped
- 1/3 cup raw coconut flakes, chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (1/8 teaspoon)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients over and mix until everything is well coated. Spread the mixture onto a toaster oven baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or aluminum foil. I tried both and works on both).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Take the granola out and stir the granola around a bit.
- Bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Let the granola cool and store them in an airtight container.
- This recipe makes about 2 cups of granola. If this is not enough for you, you can scale it up. If you do so, bake the granola at 350F for 10 minutes and stir the granola and bake for additional 10 minutes.
Keywords: small batch toaster oven cashew coconut granola, cashew coconut granola, small batch granola, toaster oven granola