Vegan Avocado Bagel with Tomato and Cucumber
Super simple and easy vegan avocado bagel sandwich with tomato and cucumber! This tasty breakfast is perfect for your hectic morning!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 sandwiches 1x
- Category: Breakfast/brunch
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 bagels of your choice (I like everything bagel)
- 1 small avocado or half of a large avocado, sliced
- Everything seasoning (optional)
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small Persian cucumber, sliced
- Toast your bagel.
- While toasting your bagel, prepare your veggies (slice your avocado, tomato, and cucumber).
- Assemble your sandwich. Place avocado first and sprinkle with extra everything bagel seasoning, if using. Then add tomato slices on top. Season with salt and pepper. Add your cucumber slices. Top with the other half of the bagel.
- Give your bagel sandwich a gentle but firm smush before eating. Enjoy.
- You can use any bagel of your choice. I personally like to use everything bagel for this sandwich.
- You can use any type of tomato.
- If you are an omnivore, bacon is a great addition according to my husband and friends.
Keywords: vegan avocado bagel with tomato and cucumber, bagel sandwich, avocado bagel sandwich