Vegan Breakfast Burritos with Scrambled Tofu
Vegan Breakfast Burritos – Vegan breakfast burrito filled with delicious scrambled tofu, breakfast soy chorizo potato hash, and avocado!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 breakfast burritos 1x
- Category: Breakfast/brunch
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- Heat the tortilla for 15-20 seconds in the microwave.
- Lay a spoonful of scrambled tofu in the middle of the tortilla.
- Lay a spoonful of chorizo potato hash on top of tofu.
- Add the avocado slices on top.
- If you like spicy food, place 3-4 pickled jalapeños.
- Wrap the tortilla to make the burrito. I like to fold the side towards the center first. Then grab the bottom part of the tortilla and wrap towards the top.
- Serve it with salsa.
- The pickled jalapeños are optional but it does add a perfect amount of crunch, sweetness, and tang to the burrito. These pickled jalapeños are great on tortilla chips, too!
Keywords: vegan breakfast burritos with scrambled tofu, vegan breakfast burritos, breakfast burritos