For smoked paprika garlic aioli (Make this first)
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Keep in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to develop its flavor. It should keep in the fridge for up to 10 days.
For tater tot breakfast hash (breakfast totchos)
- Cook the tater tots in the air fryer at 400F for 12 minutes. Shake and continue to cook for additional 3 more minutes.
- While you are cooking tater tots, fry 2 eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Take the egg out of the pan once it is cooked to your liking.
- On the same pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil and add the sliced red bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes with frequent stirring. Set it aside.
- Once the tater tot is done, assemble the breakfast hash. Add the tater tots to the dish that you are serving. Add the caramelized onion and cooked pepper on top. Place the avocado and cooked egg on top. Drizzle with aioli.