Slow Roasted Cherry Tomato Oil Pasta (Vegan) – Garlic and cherry tomato infused olive oil is mixed with your favorite pasta for a quick dinner! It’s a simple, easy, and delicious pasta dish that you will absolutely love forever!
Have you checked out my last post, “How to slow roast cherry tomatoes in the oven” yet? If you have not, you need to check it out ASAP!! This pasta dish is one of the ways to use that delicious roasted cherry tomatoes and its garlic-flavored, golden olive oil.
How to make slow-roasted cherry tomato oil pasta
This recipe cannot be any simpler than this. You essentially need 2 ingredients. The cherry tomato oil and pasta! You mix those two and voila, you have yourself a simple yet delicious dinner!
- First thing first, make your slow-roasted cherry tomatoes in olive oil. My last post is all about how to use up cherry tomatoes in a tasty way. You pretty much bake/slow roast the cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, and a little bit of salt until the skin of cherry tomatoes blister. You are then left with this gorgeous olive oil that’s infused with cherry tomato and garlic.
- Cook your pasta. You can use any pasta you want! I had some Gemelli pasta (looks very similar to rotini pasta) and that’s what I used but spaghetti, angel hair, bow tie, and all different types of pasta will work just fine!
- Mix and season your pasta! The ratio I use is about 1 cup of cooked pasta per 1/4 cup of slow-roasted cherry tomato oil. Since the tomato oil is not really seasoned, you will have to add salt and pepper. That’s precisely what I did to my dish. Just added salt and pepper. But you can add a dollop of pesto or sprinkle some parmesan cheese will also make the dish super delicious!
This is just a simple basic recipe that can be made with very few ingredients but packed with flavors. Please feel free to customize this dish by adding other ingredients such as herbs, seasoning, and your favorite protein sources! When you make the dish, make sure to tag and let me know how you like it!
Happy eating, my friends!Print
Vegan slow roasted cherry tomato pasta
Vegan slow roasted cherry tomato pasta – Garlic and cherry tomato infused olive oil is mixed with your favorite pasta for a quick dinner! It’s a simple, easy, and delicious pasta dish that you will absolutely love forever!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2 1x
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Italian-Inspired
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/2 cup slow-roasted cherry tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 cups cooked pasta of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to its package.
- Mix the slow-roasted cherry tomatoes in olive oil with the cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe does NOT include the cooking time of the slow-roasted cherry tomatoes in olive oil. The cooking time for slow-roasted cherry tomatoes in olive oil is about an hour.
- The cooking time indicated in this recipe is the time it takes to cook short grain pasta. The cooking time may vary for different types of pasta.
- Please feel free to customize this recipe. You can add fresh herbs, seasonings, and protein sources to elevate the flavor and bulk up the dish. This recipe should be used as a basic fundamental recipe that you can make your own. However, it is a simple and delicious dish as is.
Keywords: slow roasted cherry tomato oil pasta, roasted tomato pasta, tomato oil pasta, simple pasta